Friday, August 13, 2010

08.13.2010

So I should totally be in bed right now... I actually fell asleep laying sideways on the bed with my jeans + shirt on, then my dog barked and I jumped up... took a shower, and then now I'm up... go figure! LOL

Tomorrow is the Bobcat Adventure Race that I have 8-10 clients participating in. I'm so thrilled for them to be representing Fit For Fashion! It's gonna be a great day. I'm worried though. My body reacts weird to the sunlight and hotness. Plus my "worst" times are from 10-3ish, and the race STARTS at 9am! Eeek.. remaining optimistic.

It's going to kill me not to be running with them... but I don't have much longer to go. Sept 1 is the day of change! I HOPE!

All in all, hanging in there... I feel more "frumpy" than ever with this excess weight and no way of being able to SWEAT. I need to go sit in a steam bath or sauna and just sweat my ickies out. Eating habits are good -- I just have a very little appetite, so I'm trying to get in some good meals here and there. I'm still 3-5 lbs down just from watching nutrition. I just can only imagine how great my body would be if I was able to workout!

No comments: