Friday, February 20, 2009

Be Like Nike... Just Do It



Most of us have this CLEAR PICTURE of what we want to accomplish, whether it be with our businesses, our education, or even for our bodies - we are designed that way. We think ahead and look into the future. I even created a list of "things I'd love to accomplish in 2009", however, if we spend so much time focusing on how we'd LIKE to be, we'll never have time to freaking DO IT. So - for this weekend, instead of thinking and plotting ways to get to a certain "starting point" - just START.

I personally did this today, I kept putting off when I was going to begin my program under Jenny Lynn (JL) - I wanted to hold off until all my supplements arrived, but then I looked at myself in the mirror and told myself thast "I CANNOT WAIT FOR A SUPPLEMENT TO ARRIVE TO BEGIN THIS PROGRAM" & I knocked out 60 minutes of pure-cardio this AM & I'm about to head out to do an intense lower body workout. It feels great because I am now on my way to getting to the "figure" that I want to accomplish.

Perhaps I can now begin to scratch things off my list, instead of just piling them on!


1 comment:

Ivy said...

Great post, Gorgeous! I was writing about goals today, so I linked you in my blog. I'm at www.shutupandlove.com. Peace!