Monday, February 2, 2009

The Girl Behind the Screen



I promise that I will have VLOGS up shortly, I'm actually purchasing the Flip today, this weekend was quite hectic! However, there are tons of the *25 Things About You* going around, so I thought I'd post some here just to let my readers get to know me a little bit more... Hope you enjoy. xo

♥ 1.) My full name is Rebekah Marie Faith Reidy. My nicknames are as follows: Bekah, Bek, Beckers, Guaci (as in Guacimole), Bekah Boo, or simply Boo.

♥ 2.) I will be turning 24 in April and I am not very enthused about it.

♥ 3.) I absolutely adore anything monogrammed or personalized.

♥ 4.) Ever since I was five, I always wanted to be a teacher - the dream went away in highschool when I looked at the income of a teacher, but I've ended up becoming a personal trainer (which is utilizing teaching so I am living my dream).

♥ 5.) I'm one of the guys, but a girly girl at heart.

♥ 6.) I am usually five minutes late for just about everything, but fashionably late nonetheless.

♥ 7.) Ever since I purchased my Black Berry, it has not left my side.

♥ 8.) I'm a *Sun Bunny* meaning that I love the sun and anything involving me being out in the sun, i.e. : tanning, beach, boating, jet skiing, exercising outdoors, canoeing, kayaking, etc.

♥ 9.) I swear that my dogs understand me when I'm speaking.

♥ 10.) I can do the human pretzel.

♥ 11.) I have one of the most distinguished laughs, I usually try to cover it up, but one or two drinks in and it's out and proud. Many say it's *cute*.

♥ 12.) Until I was in college, I would only eat the following: grilled cheese sandwiches, macaroni & cheese, salads, and vegetables.

♥ 13.) I absolutely adore different cultures, and hope to become fluent in more than 3 languages.

♥ 14.) My favorite piece of jewerly are earrings, hands down.

♥ 15.) I have troubles balancing out partying and studies, so usually I go overboard on one for a week and then switch.

♥ 16.) In discussing partying, I am a lightweight - it takes approximately 1 Presidente Margarita from Chilis, 2 Goose & tonics w/ limes, or 1.5 glasses of wine to get me feeling 'goooooood'.

♥ 17.) I am probably the oldest teenybopper ever; I still groove to JT & Britney Spears, melt over Donnie of NKOTB and I saw Twilight on opening night (along with 1,000 other screaming 14-year olds).

♥ 18.) I'm a pretty creative person.

♥ 19.) I absolutely love fashion design and sewing - I wish I had more *time* to spend doing it.

♥ 20.) I have my budgets in excel, multiple planners, to-do lists plastered everywhere, and sticky notes galore.

♥ 21.) Perhaps my closet is small, but all of my clothes do not fit in it - I take up the hall-way closet and some of my sister's as well. Nothing to be concerned about- but I just think twice when I need to go *shopping*.

♥ 22.) I am part of the Powerpuff girls. I'm Buttercup. My two best friends are a redhead (Blossom) & blond (Bubbles).

♥ 23.) I bust a move at all times of the day - randomly, half dressed, in my dreams..

♥ 24.) Exercise is an essential part of my week - without it, I'm cranky and all out of wack. Same goes for music.

♥ 25.) I live life with a purpose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm a light-weight, too ; ) Half a glass of wine and I'm DONE!