Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's a New Day




I feel like people all over the world are being extremely inspirational today. Perhaps the colder weather is bringing people TOGETHER for warmth, or perhaps I'm just living in a fairy tale world (in which case, I never want to leave). I logged onto Twitter to see numerous posts with "inspirational sayings" & it made me feel so good. We are almost to the end of 2008. For me, 2008 has been one hell of a ride, and frankly, I'm so excited for 2009 to get here - I feel like I have grown so much, and IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, and I cannot wait to continue on that path.

Inspirational quotes allow me to take a step back and unwind. They show me that it's OK to mess up, fall down, and get lost. They accept ME for who I AM. In addition, they show me that I better get up, I better start moving forward, and I better stay true to myself.

So once you log off from the computer today, I want you to think about inspiration. Who has inspired you? Do you inspire others? How has your year been? What can you improve? What are your goals?

You should:

♥ Hold hands with a loved one, boy or girl.

♥ Smile to strangers.

♥ Donate $ to charity.

♥ Walk an extra mile in your workout, for those who can't walk.

♥ Take advantage of all of your senses, smell, touch, sight, hearing.

♥ Tell someone WHY you love them, instead of simply stating "I love you".

♥ Sit up straight and proud, learn to focus on posture.

& remember... Tomorrow is a New Day, make it special.

2 comments:

Donnie Kiernan said...

great post girl!

Kelly Olexa said...

What you think about, you bring about.

;-)
K