Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sundays

Jack and I on our way to a wedding 2 weeks ago. Danny's driving!

Word of the Day: Productive

Ok- so productive is somewhat true. I have been absolutely blasted with schoolwork, and it's not that my teachers are so horrible that they bombarded me with an endless amount, but rather, I've been slacking. OK- so I admit it, and now I must move forward...

So I've been productive in clearing out my homework to-do list. And with just trying to become organized in all aspects of my life.

The week begins tomorrow-- bright and early with 5:30am Boot Camp. Wee! I honestly look forward to my Boot Camp groups - they make it worth my while to train them. I am hoping that I get more and more to sign up because I feel that Boot Camp is an EXCELLENT way to train. Hell, I'd even take Boot Camp!

So this week- Danny's schedule is a little odd, but that's ok... it'll give me more time to focus on my schoolwork and my business side-work (such as client programs, etc) -- not that he takes away my focus, but when we have time to spend together, we simply like to ENJOY our time together rather than watch one another work. It also means that during the day, I will be heading to the gym solo (which is GOOD too). Our workout routine has been going great together and we're both losing pounds/inches and getting closer through it all.

No new clients over the weekend, but I honestly didn't push for it. I did have two clients sign up on Saturday (after trying it out last week) so that was successful. Once Wednesday rolls around, I'll be doing flyers. I'm going to flyer some houses near the studio and perhaps mail out some to a list that I've been generating over time. My goal is to go into December with at least 20 girls signed up in my Boot Camp groups. Right now, I'm at: 10-12 girls with a couple of them *possibly* joining.

Bucs won today -- very pumped about that. I just feel bad for them... they get harped on like crazy, but it's tough to reassemble a team and start making progress. I feel like the Bucs in a way. My business is new - I make mistakes all the time - and I'm trying to learn from them on a daily basis, and I still get up every morning and practice. Game days = pay days. I gotta pay the bills, and I gotta support myself... thus, with no good games (clients) - I fail. So here's to the Bucs, for kicking butt today and even if it's your only win this season, I'm still a fan <3

Until then...


No comments: