Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gym-Girl Sights 12/16/08



Sight of 12/16/2008: WHERE ARE ALL THE LADIES?!

Perhaps I should have realized this was to be the case so close to the Holidays, but the gym is empty. Even the group fitness classes are beginning to BARE. As a new trainer, I am discouraged, but I hold my head up high. January is right around the corner just waiting to welcome all those with New Year's Resolutions. However, while the gym may be more empty than usual - the girls in the gym are rocking out. They are utilizing functional training as well as interval training. They are getting off the cardio machines with a SMILE on their face. They are coming in groups or buddies. Keep it up ladies - the gym is a place for you to get away and focus on YOU - embrace that chance. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the gym so! But as soon as I kick this cold/sinus infection/crap, I'll hit it hard! Plus, I'll have your LBD Boot Camp to motivate me. ;)

Kelly Olexa said...

I've been sick for like 3-4 WEEKS! this is my first total week back at it!!
;-)
KO

Anonymous said...

I'm sure ur swamped now, girl!! Make that money! ; )