Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fitness Bootcamps



They are popping up all over the place - and understandingly so, because they pretty much rock. Fitness bootcamps allow clients to push themselves like they have never pushed themselves before. These bootcamps are usually not as expensive as one-on-one training but they are getting in a solid workout. In addition, the inspiration and motivation that a client can gain from the others in the group is tremendous. I have been focusing on bootcamps ever since I began training because they are so much fun. The women in my group LOVE being pushed until they cannot go any further (and I will gladly push them to that point!)

Bootcamps in Florida are fun because we can utilize the outdoors incorporating sprints and longer runs. I enjoy using equipment such as: jump ropes, cones, kettlebells, Bosu balls, resistance bands, and dumbbells.

Bootcamps are the craze for 2009! Join one or start one today :-)

No comments: