Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Plans of Action



Plan of Action:

♥ I am working hard to network myself and meet other fitness enthusiasts around the world

♥ I am trying to find a web designer to create a site including my personal training services, my fashion designs & my freelance writing portfolio. Any ideas/suggestions - let me hear it!

♥ I am trying to increase my knowledge on all aspects of fitness and nutrition - I will be getting certified in teaching
Punk Rope, as well as, taking a Certified Nutrition course.

♥ I am becoming acquainted with the golf industry. I will be tapping into the training of golfers and golf attire for women. DEFINITELY LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING BETTER AT GOLF TOO! :-)

♥ I will be graduating at the end of April with a Bachelors of Applied Science in International Business, however, most likely returning for a second bachelor's in either: Nutrition or Exercise Science.

♥ I hope to increase the number of women attending my Bootcamps and possibly create an Advanced Bootcamp with HIGH intensity. Whew.

♥ I will begin training for a 100-mile bike ride for MS with a cycling team. This ride is on May 15th & 16th, 2009. To join the team: Go here: Cycling Team in Pinellas County, Florida