Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rainy Days

I got everything squared away with school - so that is a huge load off my shoulders. I took a medical leave and they were very understanding. I'm so thankful. Now I'm working on finding a solid physical therapist... since the NS that I saw recommends that I get some pretty intensive physical therapy to work on my neck, I will need to begin that process. I have some additional appointments coming up next week as well.

Danny and I went to Anytime Fitness in St. Pete and joined their club location. We love Golds, but we rarely used it and I needed a place that is smaller & 24-7 because no telling when I'll feel up for getting in a good walk or bike. I've been told to stay away from anything lifting-wise that is over 5-8lbs. I'M SO BUMMED!!! I love playing around with weights, but that just goes to show that I'll need to focus more on resistance bands and Bosu Balls. I'm thinking of coming up with a workout plan that is "Chiari friendly".

Large storms passing through tonight-- headaches are HITTING ME HARD!! AH.. I'm stuck to the couch with poor Coletta who is so scared. But this will give me time to relax and unwind. :-)

Staying positive even though my pain is pretty intense.... must keep head up.

No comments: